Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Comment to Howard Chan

Here is my comment to Howard Chan which used to be at http://howard.uberdigests.info/2013/11/19/swa-is-a-scam/#comment-4331 but now appears hidden.

Howard Chan said: "Where did I name individuals?? Other commenters may have but take note my site’s disclaimer clearly says that I am not responsible for any comments posted by others here."

Scroll up and read the things that YOU wrote Howard Chan.

Howard Chan: "But like I said, there’s no rule which says I cannot share my own judgment based on guidelines provided by the government through the DTI"

I'm not stopping you from sharing your judgment/conclusions or from defaming others. I'm just pointing out that the DTI/DSAP are not as quick as you in calling SWA a scam, and am inviting readers to think about that.

Howard Chan: "And who are you to stop me from convincing others that SWA is a pyramid scam?"

I'm not stopping you from trying to convince others Howard Chan. I'm not asking you to retract your statements. Ini-i-screenshot pa nga eh. ;-)

Howard Chan: "You seem to be so pissed ang angry with the idea that people are using these guidelines."

Another misleading comment from you Howard Chan. I'm not pissed/angry that people are using these guidelines. But I am pointing out that the DTI/DSAP isn't as fast as you in calling SWA a scam.

Howard Chan: "This article was written with basis which I can safely say that you are now acquiescing to i.e., you agree and admit that this article has basis, that is, the DTI and DSAp guidelines (so u ahve already abandoned your earlier claim that my article is baseless)"

Ang kulit mo Howard Chan. My position is that your article has NO BASIS... for now. When the DTI says that yes, SWA is a pyramiding scam, that's the time I will agree that your publishing that SWA is a scam has basis.

Howard Chan: "your only issue now is that you think my article is wrong because my interpretation with the DTI guidelines is wrong simply because DTI has not released any advisory in re: SWA."

Your article is ill-timed Howard Chan. Masyado kang excited. The DTI is still evaluating SWA.

Howard Chan: "Again, show me individuals that I have named as scammers. Hindi sufficient yang “just scroll up” na sagot mo."

Bakit hindi mo kasi basahin ang mga isinulat mo Howard? Tinatamad ka ba? Get a lawyer to read the things you wrote kung ayaw mong basahin ang mga sinulat mo Howard.

Howard Chan: "Are u saying that the government released guidelines for us to follow yet before we can publish our conclusions based on such guidelines we still have to wait for them to issue an official statement?"

What exactly are the guidelines for Howard Chan? To guide consumers and let them decide for themselves? Or to give YOU the opportunity to defame companies which are still being evaluated by the DTI?

Howard Chan: "Certainly the government recognizes that we are thinking human beings who can think for ourselves that is why they left unto us these guidelines so that we can use them to evaluate businesses on our own."

The key phrase there Howard Chan is on our own.

Howard Chan: "Porke walang statement and DTI or DSAP specifically declaring SWA as a scam mali na ang statement ng mga bloggers na naunang magdeclare??"

Agree ako diyan. Mali ang pag deklara mo na scam ang SWA batay sa Consumer Act violation habang under evaluation pa ng DTI ang SWA. You are defaming SWA online Howard Chan on the basis of your own interpretation of the DTI/DSAP guidelines. Do the guidelines also tell you to defame companies/individuals Howard Chan?

Howard Chan: "I think you’re just pissed this article is getting a lot of shares and that a lot of people are agreeing with what I am saying. We can write what we want. Get over it."

I'm not pissed/angry. Thank you for your lot-of-shares and we-can-write-what-we-want comment Howard Chan. Beautiful screenshot material.




Howard Chan: " let me emphasize that even without a DTI advisory specifically naming SWA as a scam, there’s no prohibition against bloggers coming up with articles evaluating businesses."

There is a difference between EVALUATING businesses and DEFAMING them Howard Chan.

#andnowtheendisnear


No comments:

Post a Comment